Microsoft Contract (2017)
- Worked on an internal .NET application to automate the interview scheduling process at a department. The application uses C#, jQuery, and Microsoft SQL.
- Participated in a project to identify critical issues within an application. Wrote C# and C++ code to instrument telemetry, and used internal tools to generate e-mail alerts based on that telemetry.
Ramal Tech Consulting (2017 to present) - I worked with several companies to help build and maintain their web applications.
- Contributing to Gitcoin.co, a freelancing web application focused on open-source projects. The project uses Python, Django, jQuery, Docker, and the Ethereum blockchain.
- Built an admin dashboard for an organic milk delivery business, using Ruby on Rails and RailsAdmin. Also helped them maintain their Wordpress website as well.
- Maintained an educational web app for Kaplan that teaches data science concepts, using Ruby on Rails and Angular 1.X.
- Built a report generator for athletes using Calyx (a Ruby gem), and a Ruby on Rails webapp for gathering reviews about athletic programs using jQuery and RailsAdmin.
Technological Spikes (2016) - While working at Firespring, I wrote minor applications to determine the feasibility of new projects for the company.
- Setting up an insurance rate calculator, using NodeJS as a reverse-proxy server to allow us to query an external API.
- Rebuilding an internal website (the "Checkin Board") using the ReactJS framework.
- Creating an online form, while using RSpec and FactoryGirl to test the functionality of this form.
Remote Consultancy Projects (2015)
- UTradeBook - As part of my work at Serene Technologies, I wrote a basic website to allow college students in Canada to buy and sell books online. This web app is built using Ruby on Rails, and uses Ruby, Bootstrap, and JQuery.
- Content Management System - Digital Fractal Technologies commissioned me to build an internal web application that will allow them to update the content on their 'tour guide' mobile applications. The web app is built using the Sinatra framework, and uses Ruby, Bootstrap, JQuery, and JCrop.
Wordpress Websites (2014)
- Dr. Syed Azeemuddin commissioned me to build and maintain several Wordpress websites, including one for a 501(c) non-profit organization. I also was in charge of checking and responding to other people's emails as well as sending out regular newsletters.